It is easy to assume that mobile apps are just for big name brands and multi-national companies – this is a very wrong assumption to make. Mobile Apps are becoming more and more popular and you will notice many small businesses have included mobile apps as part of a digital marketing strategy for their business. These include bars, restaurants, beauty spas, hair salons, independent retailers, coffee shops, and many more. These businesses really are getting ahead of the game when it comes to taking their marketing to the next level. With the increase in the use of mobile devices v desktops, it is important that the inclusion of mobile marketing is to the forefront of your digital marketing plan. A mobile app should now be a standard component for any business.
Some of the key benefits of marketing your business on a mobile app include:
- Visibility – With the increasing use of mobile devices, you will be available to your customers at all times.
- Increase Customer Engagement – Stay close to your customers. With a mobile app your message is just a fingertip away.
- Customer Loyalty – Promote a loyalty scheme within your mobile app.
- Be more competitive – Get your mobile app before your competitors do.
- Drive Revenue and Sales – A mobile channel can offer real convenience to your customers, for example, booking a restaurant or making an appointment for a hair salon, spa or even the dentist!
- Save costs and time – A mobile app gives your customers a real time view of your business and can automate many parts of your business.